DRY ICE CLEANING
Dry Ice Blasting (also referred to as co2 blasting) is similar to Sand Bead or Soda Blasting,where a media is accelarated in a pressurised Air Steam to impad the surface that is to be cleaned or prepared.With Dry Ice Cleaning the particles vaporize upon impact with the surface.Due to Dry Ice Cleaning Sublimation the Dry Ice Blasting does not generate any secondary waste.all that remains to be collected is the contaminant being removed.It is a remarkable process that has revolutioned industrial cleaning service.
- No waste disposal: The system produces no waste products. Only the coating that has been removed remains to be disposed of,and this can usually be swept or vacuumed from the floor.
- Non-abrasive:Dry Ice blasting is non‐abrasive. Since surfaces are treated extremely gently, wear and tear resulting from the use of steel brushes and scrapers– or from other blasting media–is avoided.
- Lowercosts: Reduced downtime periods.Increased production capacity. Improved product quality. On‐site cleaning without dismantling. Reduced payroll costs of cleaning and maintenance.
- Environmentally friendly: Dry Iceblasting is completely non-toxic and nohazardous chemicals are used. Costs connected with the disposal of blasting media,chemicals or solvents are saved.
- Lowercosts: Adding up all these factors will clearly indicate that the investment will pay off within a very short time.