SAFETY/RELIEFVALVE ONLINE TESTING
We use AccuTEST Systems, which is designed to test safety relief/safety valves in-place and under full load. A universal mounting assembly can be used for all types of valves. Completely computerized operation delivers superior Performance with regard to set-up, ease of operation, accuracy and follow-through.
Superior results are obtained from the AccuTEST which utilizes the most advanced software in the industry. The sophisticated software control eliminates the possibility of human error throughout every stage of operation, from the automatic calibration of the sensors to the final test result output.
ACCUTEST SAFETY VALVE TEST SYSTEM
Test safety valves while in position, under a full load.
• Unsurpassed accuracy, reliability and safety, with consistently reproducible results.
• Eliminates the possibility of human error throughout every stage of operation.
Safety valves are essential to the protection of lives and property, so regular testing is crucial to ensure that valves are functioning properly. But can you really be sure of the results if the test is not conducted under the stress of everyday conditions? Unsurpassed for accuracy, reliability and safety, the advanced technology of AccuTEST was developed to test safety valves while in position, under a full load, for consistently superior, reproducible results.
Data Required for AccuTEST:
- Valve Manufacturer Name Plate.
- Model No.
- Orifice dimension/letters.
- Size of the Valve. (Inlet/Outlet)
- Name Plate Set Pressure.
- System media. (Steam/liquid/gas)
- Quantity of servicing valves.